REFLECTOR: compressor

michalk michalk at awpi.com
Mon Mar 5 12:34:40 CST 2007

If I recall correctly, they use a dubious method of rating compressor
horsepower.  It's either starting current, or stalling current which
doesn't help at all.  The specs to look for are airflow at pressure.  I
don't remember how to equalize the numbers .. divide one by the other,
or multiply them.  Walk around the store comparing them on that number.