REFLECTOR: compressor

Alex alex157 at pwhome.com
Mon Mar 5 00:46:13 CST 2007

Hi Ben-
3 hp will work for you for the most part- but get the largest one that you
can afford. The tank size is almost as important as the motor though- you
can probably keep up using a 2 hp if you have a 30 gallon or larger tank.
The largest user of air will be the die grinders- you should get both a
straight type, and a 90 degree design and some 2 inch and some 3 inch
diameter sanding disks for the 90 degree grinder- grit 100, 60, 36 , also,
invest in an air body saw- ($20 at harbor freight tools.com) it uses small
metal cutting blades and will work wonders on the fiberglass- rapidly cuts
straight or curved lines with 1/16 inch curf. just need some practice- it
was the most used tool in my shop besides the 90 angle grinder.

Alex