REFLECTOR: The 340HP Aluminum V-6 runs!

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 20:13:40 CST 2007

Mike,

My airflow performance injection was VERY rich when I started.  I have it managable now.. but still have to tweak it a little. At least I can start it now without risk of a fire :)

I'm using autolite finewire plugs. I got the size and heat range off of my Brodix head spec sheet.
As rich as things were I am surprised that it ran... but that MSD ignition puts out lots of ZAP.. and seemed to deal with whatever I threw at them.

Still have some programming to do on the engine monitor.. so it knows what is going on. Sure feels like a big step though.

Keep in touch and let me know how things progress.

 Kurt