REFLECTOR: The 340HP Aluminum V-6 runs!

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 11:54:48 CST 2007

Mike,

Glad to hear you are on track too. What is next with your project?
The sound alone of the nonconformist fly-in is going to be amazing.

I need to tweak the idle mixture some more and figure out why the oil filter
seems way too cool. After that I can start working on exit ports in the
cowling while the prop is off. Then the prop goes on and I'll know more about how
things will cool.

The step after that will be hooking up the brakes and finishing the wiring of
the overhead switch panel. Most is done, I just have to install it. Then
interior and paint. I know those can take as long as you have patience for.

If they would just let me have a month off, I could get tons done.

Press on !  :)

Kurt