REFLECTOR: Evans Coolant

NMFlyer1 at aol.com NMFlyer1 at aol.com
Sun Mar 4 09:11:26 CST 2007

Chuck,

 you are right about the origonal NPG. I am using the new NPG + that is
thinner and doesn't thicken up.

Guess I forgot to add that in there.

 Kurt

Kurt, I used initially Evans coolant until I saw an article saying that it
shouldn't be used in airplanes because it gets very thick when cold and may
not pass thru the cooler. I think I called them and talked to them as well.
It's been about 5 yrs ago, so I'm not sure of the details, but I quit using
it. Maybe your arrangement is diffferent and it's not a problem.

Oh, by the way, Congratulations.

Chuck H

http://www.aol.com.