REFLECTOR: Prince Props

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 3 19:19:59 CST 2007

Chuck,

Fixed pitch only.  http://www.princeaircraft.com

Andy

-----Original Message-----
From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
Behalf Of Chuck Harbert
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2007 3:47 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: REFLECTOR: Prince Props

Andy, does he make constant speed props, or only fixed? Ccouldn't find a
website for these.
----------------------------
Hello all,

I just spoke with Lonnie Prince.  Prince Props.  P-Tip.

I liked the guy.  His website needs some help, but he seemed to know his
stuff.

He said there are a number of his props being used in the pusher
configuration.  Longeze, Varieze, Defiant, Cozy, and Velocity.

He has a customer that flies his Eze from a grass strip and has no
complaints on either performance or durability.  Quite the opposite.

He has developed props for IO-540 applications, but not for a Velocity.  His
are on standards with 180HP.

>From what I can find, he has a very good reputation and his props are
>made
with a very high standard of workmanship.  I'm just doing some investigating
homework.  I'm interested in anything anyone can tell me about Prince Props.

Thanks,

Andy