REFLECTOR: Txt File Attachments

Brian Michalk michalk at awpi.com
Sat Jun 30 13:59:51 CDT 2007

I just checked your account settings at
near the bottom.

You can log in with your password to edit/view your preferences.
Currently "Get MIME or Plain Text Digests?" is set to plain text, so
that's what's removing your attachments.
You also have digest enabled which may not be what you are looking for.

The information on how to access this is at the bottom of all reflector
emails.