REFLECTOR: Fixed pitch propeller

Peter Wetmore pwetmore at cox.net
Thu Jun 28 17:53:00 CDT 2007

We carry only liability on our RG.  My wife gets it through Aviation
and Marine.  Just got a quote for the upcoming year.  My wife has
less than 300 hours even now.  She got the insurance when  she went
to Velocity for the Transition School.

Just an FYI - Kevin Gruys can be hard to get a quote from (he's on
the web) but if you are persistent, he will give you a quote.