REFLECTOR: It's official

Dennis Martin dennis.doc at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 16:34:33 CDT 2007

Al,
Ditto me on the congrats! Now you can stop in and see us again in Utah on
your way to Idaho. I really want to see your bird with the cooling vents in
the wing roots.

Hopefully I'm not too far behind you. If you posted your flight testing
experiences on the reflector, plus any squawks that you learned from, I
missed it. Assuming I missed it, any chance you can post this again?

Thanks in advance and many ppy contrails,
Dennis Martin

--
All the best,
Dennis