REFLECTOR: Flight transition training - always a good idea

nmflyer1 at aol.com nmflyer1 at aol.com
Tue Jun 26 10:51:26 CDT 2007

Dave, Al, and whomever else cares to chime in:

I plan on going to transition training, but have a question for you. Did your engine setups and more HP make much difference once you flew your own bird? I'll have significantly more power than a "stock" 173 Elite, am curious what differences you guys noticed?

Kurt