REFLECTOR: Thanks

Lou Stedman stedmanlou at adelphia.net
Mon Jun 25 11:35:20 CDT 2007

Dennis Martin, I can't thank you enough for your advice yesterday. I went to the airport today and 6 out of 6 landings were as smooth as silk. For me the two keys were the little bit of up trim and not focusing on my touchdown point. Once I changed my focal point,I was able to touch down the mains and hold off the nose until it gently settled down to the runway. I feel so much better. I did it both solo and with a passenger. I have also made contact with an authorized Velocity CFI in my area to do some transition work to smooth out the edges. Thanks again

Lou Stedman
Velocity N7044Q
Olean, NY