REFLECTOR: Pitch Angle During Climb

Hiroo Umeno humeno at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 24 11:39:18 CDT 2007

I don't know if this helps at all but here are my numbers.  My plane is an SUV with Franklin + IVO combo.

1540 DA, 2650rpm, 24.6MAP, 104Kts IAS, 1500fpm, nose up 7 degrees.
2400 DA, 2700rpm, 25.6MAP, 97Kts IAS,  2000fpm, nose up 8.5 degrees.

Now, the deck angle will vary based on the CG and the weight so this is just one data point based on me flying solo with 40 Gal onboard (30lb ballast in the nose as well).

Hiroo