REFLECTOR: Tips

LHOSK at comcast.net LHOSK at comcast.net
Sat Jun 23 21:25:07 CDT 2007

Lou,

Go get some training at velocity.  I am a retired airline pilot and Navy trained pilot with I don't know how many hours and I felt it prudent to get checked out. (I had not flown a light plane in 30 years). Just land the velocity on the mains and  hold the nose off , it may take quite a bit of back force, slowly lower the nose before the canard stalls. In other words fly the airplane don't let it fly you. It's just another airplane no magic involved.
Good luck,
Lon

From: "Lou Stedman" <stedmanlou at adelphia.net>

Thanks Bob. Where are you based?