REFLECTOR: Franklin PZL fuel pump

Donald Royer djroyer at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 23 11:08:41 CDT 2007

Oil is coming out of the vent hole in my PZL rotatory  fuel pump. Am I the first one o have this problem? Does anyone know whether it can be repaired? Looking at the illustated parts list, it seems to me that the only thing that might be a candidate for replacement is something called a needle bearing. Can anyone help me with this. The pump has less than one hundred hours on it.

If it cannot be repaied, does anyone know if or where a new one might be available?

Donald Royer