REFLECTOR: Dallas Symposium Tapes??

Kevin Baker flykb at verizon.net
Fri Jun 15 00:03:51 CDT 2007

Hi All,
Once again several months/years? have gone by and still no tapes from
this event.

Several folks have offered to convert them so that everyone can have
the benefit of the information, but for some reason the person with
the tapes didn't want to and said they would do it themselves. Well -
more time has gone by and still nothing.

SO - once again.... I would offer to convert these tapes (as I'm sure
others would also).

Can we PLEASE get these tapes converted??? It has been WAY TOO long.

Thanks,
Kevin