REFLECTOR: GREELEY

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Thu Jun 14 09:02:07 CDT 2007

Hi Tom,

I like your airport better!!!

We will be flying into the Denver area on Tuesday eve, weather willing.

We will be visiting family at Littleton (may fly into Centennial) on Wed and
Thur, a wedding in Westminster (Rocky Mountain airport) on Friday and
Saturday; then family at Greeley on Monday and Tuesday.

I'll have my laptop and see if we can work out a meeting place.

Ronnie