REFLECTOR: Airventure Cup Race

TimRhod at aol.com TimRhod at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 20:07:00 CDT 2007

To all Racing Velocitites   I regret to have to tell you I will  not be able
to make the Airventure Cup Race this Year.  I  came  down with a kidney stone
in march and have a history of the same so  I  lost my medical until just now.
I have done a major rebuild of my  instrument panel and Rudders because of
the flutter I experienced last year in  the race.  My daughter just got married
and a major shake up at work has  left me with no time for reassenbling my
velocity and flight testing before the  race. I should be at Oshkosh but will be
driving. I'm disappointed but hopfully  will be there next year.  Race 32  Tim
 Rhodenbaugh