REFLECTOR: ram air vs filter

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Tue Jun 12 20:04:38 CDT 2007

Rene',

This sounds like a pretty practical set-up for induction.  Do you have any
pictures?  Is the "midline scoop" available, or was that a one-off custom
part?

I am in the midst of engine installation, and the induction system seems to
be the part I'm having the most trouble with.  I have made a couple of air
boxes using the "lost foam" method, but found their design to be
unsatisfactory.  I'm definitely looking for inspiration on this.

Keith Hallsten
XLFG, Roseville, CA