REFLECTOR: elevator cuff was Brake authority

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Mon Jun 11 12:11:27 CDT 2007

Ron,

Thanks for the cuff description, I can visualize what you were
describing but since I don't have any, I was just curious.  I was
suffering from cuff-envy until I realized it was fashionable not to have
'em.

P.S.  Nice looking paint and trim job on the bird.  Now that its all
painted up, I'm surprised you haven't found anything that you want to
change!

Chuck Jensen