REFLECTOR: elevator cuff was Brake authority

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Mon Jun 11 09:41:01 CDT 2007

MessageChuck,

Don't have a picture - but I can describe them.  It was a C shaped piece that was installed on the leading edge of the Elevator - which reduces the gap between the back of the canard and the elevator such that when the elevator is down, the gap is reduced from what it would be if the cuff wasn't there.

It was installed on the inner half, span wise of the elevator.

Ronnie