REFLECTOR: Creative, Mechanical Minds

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 18:42:26 CDT 2007

No doubt about it, Al.  Of all the people on this list who I have yet to
meet, and who I look forward to meeting.you are on the top of the list!

I remember your pic's of the G-loading experiment for the engine mount,
right?    .and thanks for pic on wheel balancing.  You saved me a jaunt to
Harbor Frgt.

Terry

  _____