REFLECTOR: Toe Brakes, again...

steve korney s_korney at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 10 12:08:43 CDT 2007

Hi Hiroo...

No... I mean after you bleed the brakes from the bottom up like you are
doing, then bleed each of the brake pedal cylinders individually from the
top of the cylinder by cracking open the fitting and pushing on the pedal
until a little clear fluid comes out and then re-tighten the fitting before
you release the pressure on the pedal so that when you re-lease the pedal
the cylinder will suck clear fluid back in from the reservoir...

Best... Steve