REFLECTOR: Painting

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 9 11:29:38 CDT 2007

It is commonly done and smooths the sharp edge and airflow.  More importantly it helps to keep the decals from peeling off.  I have my N numbers on the outside of the winglet and they are decals custom made for size and to match the slope of the winglet.  They are then covered with clear coat and I haven't had any problems.

Jim

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying