REFLECTOR: Painting

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Fri Jun 8 23:21:38 CDT 2007

I have some experience with them- they are certainly not the decals that
Cessna tried many years back- they are modern and will hold indefinitely- I
would recommend staying away from anything red though, as that dye will fade
out quickly in the sun no matter what the manufacturer says- the pros' will
put them on wet, even though they are pressure sensitive like tape, they go
on wet, then squeegeed out, when the water evaporates, the adhesive takes
hold-  any vinyl cutting shop can do them, including Kinkos, and fast signs,
but there are some folks that specialize in the larger ones for vehicles..

  _____