REFLECTOR: Brake authority

Jack Sheehan jsheehan at ncam-sats.org
Fri Jun 8 10:26:58 CDT 2007

Al,
I currently use a clear reinforced duct tape (3M) I bought at Lowes
orHome Depot. The small slot does make a difference. I first tried
white vinyl electrical tape and was flying for a few months. On
approach one day I heard something and then felt like something
grabed the wing. Not a big deal but I landed and when I got to the
hangar the tape had blown off one wing and it made a difference. I
switched to the 3M tape ( on top of the wing) and it has been on
there for 3 years through rain ice etc. good stuff.

Jack
N55XL