REFLECTOR: Brake authority

Pat Shea xl340hp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 7 18:17:24 CDT 2007

Al,

I don't have any experience with elevator cuffs, so
I'm really no help there.

FWIW - my plane also has a very gentle pitch buck. On
landing, I have very positive elevator authority and
never run out of aft stick travel. I was only
referring to aileron authority - I should have made
that more clear...

Pat