REFLECTOR: Brake authority

Al Gietzen ALVentures at cox.net
Thu Jun 7 18:43:36 CDT 2007

I forgot to mention that I am using white electrical

tape to seal the aileron gap on top of the wings,

the aileron control seems very positive to me all the

way down to touchdown speed.

Pat

I've considered this, but as I look at the gap, it is so small that it is
surprising that it could make much difference.  Although, I suppose that a
very little flow through there could trigger/enhance flow separation.

I was thinking some white duct tape (for it's lighter weight, not it's
color) on the underside would be the way to do this.

What has been others experience?  Scott B, what's your take?

Thanks,

Al