REFLECTOR: weatherproofing

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Thu Jun 7 12:35:15 CDT 2007

Another leak intrusion point into the cabin is the overhead NACA.
Sometimes the drain line will have been moved/wiggled/bent enough times
to wear itself a little clearance around the drain line.  When water
accumulates in the NACA, it dribbles down the outside of the drain line
into the cabin instead of the inside the line and overboard.

Chuck Jensen