REFLECTOR: New to group

Keith Hallsten KeithHallsten at quiknet.com
Wed Jun 6 23:25:55 CDT 2007

Lou,

The behavior you note is a consequence of the main gear being farther aft on
a Velocity (aft of the center of lift).  That's also why you can park a
Velocity without retracting the nose gear, but you wouldn't dare with a
Long, Cozy or Vari.  One of those design compromises!

Welcome to the group!

Keith Hallsten

Building an XLFG in Lincoln, CA

  _____