REFLECTOR: Landing Light

Alex Balic velocity_pilot at verizon.net
Wed Jun 6 20:12:08 CDT 2007

I don't know about that Chuck- they have 5 watt LEDs now that are blindingly
bright- I have a $4.99 flashlight from Harbor Freight that has just 8 small
white LED's in there that (and I am not kidding) hurts to look at even
during day light- that little thing will light up an entire room almost-
amazingly it runs off of just 3 aaa batteries for some unreal amount of
time.  I'll bet auto headlights are just around the corner... I think that
the biggest problem with them is that they are quite directional with a
narrow beam pattern, but a good reflector can fix that I am sure.

  _____