REFLECTOR: Landing Light

Ron Brown romott at roadrunner.com
Wed Jun 6 19:16:12 CDT 2007

Speaking of LightSpeeds - they have a great offer for $75.  You get new ear seals - my 6 year old XL15's were shot from sweat and suntan lotion deteriorating the thin plastic cover - and a new control box which includes an audio input jack (for your MP3 or CD music player) AND a cellphone jack.  LightSpeed pays the return shipping.

More information is at http://www.lightspeedaviation.com/CellUpgrade.asp

I have had great success from my XL15's - this upgrade will provide even more pleasure of riding in the quiet in my Velocity while listening to Jimmy Buffett!!!  Oh, get that - the cell phone is ringing!

Ronnie