REFLECTOR: Landing Light

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Jun 6 16:58:31 CDT 2007

I bought my HID from Richard Riley a couple years ago. He bought a bunch
and divied them up as people wanted them.  Richard monitors the
Reflector pretty regularly, so he may pipe up about whether he can get
another batch.  They were everything that he represented them to be. I
recall them being a little more than the current price, but I'm sure
they've dropped in the intervening couple years.

Chuck Jensen