REFLECTOR: Landing Light

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Wed Jun 6 16:48:56 CDT 2007

In a message dated 6/6/2007 1:40:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

I hereby  retract my claim of under 400 US. I cannot find my email
statement, and  the CURRENT prices for the XE Vision XVS ballasted HID
light is $499 list  now at www.aerovision.com

Some time back, a kind reflectorite had a "in" with someone and put  together
a one time group purchase of these.  I got in on it and they were  under $400
ea.  Some one else at one time put together a group purchase of  some Light
Speed ANR head sets for the group that I got in on too and saved some  bucks
also.
TEC