REFLECTOR: weatherproofing

Chuck Jensen cjensen at dts9000.com
Wed Jun 6 14:47:47 CDT 2007

Tom,

Its difficult to say if the gaps could permit water to get to the
avionics, but what is a certainty, flying in cold weather you will
freeze your extemities, including the terminal interseciton of your two
legs, off.  Assuming the gaps are not the result of structural issues,
you'll find it favorable to cover the gaps by the best means possible.

Chuck Jensen