REFLECTOR: Brake authority

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 10:27:57 CDT 2007

Mike,

Shortly after Velocity started using the Cleveland brakes on the XL, the
made an offer to the builders to upgrade the Matcos.  I believe the offer
was only if the Matcos were still new and unmounted.  This made sense as
they could put them with an SE kit as new with good conscience.

Mine were new and still in the box.  I paid an upgrade charge.  I don't
remember exactly how much it was.  This was probably 2-3 years ago.  I am
also building XL/FG.  I ordered the kit in 2000.

Andy