REFLECTOR: Brake authority

Mike Dawson medawson250 at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 08:59:44 CDT 2007

Scott
My brother and I are slowly building a XLFG. It was
one of the first,1999, consequently we have the W600
matco brakes not even the w600xt's. We have only
taxied with them , with toe brake upgrade, and I find
them woefully weak. Do you think Velocity would
consider a trade up to the XT's since that is what
they put in the newer models or is my only option
$$$$?
Mike