REFLECTOR: SWRFI

David Staten Dastaten at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 3 21:51:29 CDT 2007

Speaking for myself only, I hope to have Chris's and I's velocity on the
ramp there next year.. If I cant make it, then perhaps he can.

When I went the past two years we had several canards grazing there..
and one velocity from SLC Utah. I didnt make it this year, and the
velocity is in ground test mode for the auto conversion engine.

Dave