REFLECTOR: Ideas for cooling the #6 (far out) cylinder.

John Dibble aminetech at bluefrog.com
Sun Jun 3 07:14:08 CDT 2007

I extended my exit duct 3" below the fuselage.  It didn't make much
difference at cruise, but did help a lot during climb.

I was able to reduce CHTs in both #5 and #6 by increasing the space
between the plenum and the cylinders (back side).  You might want to
wire a thickness of several 1/4" washers between the plenum and cylinder
and see if this helps before going to the trouble of making a baffle.

John