REFLECTOR: fuel lines

Rene Dugas dugasd at bellsouth.net
Mon Jul 30 17:25:19 CDT 2007

Noel,
I recessed mine not so much for the extra fuel but I wanted to be sure
any water would drain to my sump for identification and removal.  I also
scooped out some of the foam near the strake strainer and made an extra
hard point for extra safety drains.  I kept them for three years then
placed flush plugs in them since I never have gotten any water. FYI.
Rene'