REFLECTOR: fuel lines another question

Milehitaz at aol.com Milehitaz at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 17:40:38 CDT 2007

Current plans have the two pick up lines per strake going into a "T" then
one line from that "T"  to the sump tank.

In the thought-theory of more = better and debates/discussions i have read
here on 3/8" VS 1/2"  lines...why not run each 3/8" pick up line into  the
sump? With  two 3/8" lines per tank into the sump it seems to me there  would be
better fuel delivery...but being an expert on none of this...would that  be
creating some other problems I have not  thought of?

Thanks in advance for the brain storms and replys.

Larry Lambert
XL/RG
Strakes...still