REFLECTOR: Cookout at Oshkosh

Brett Ferrell reflector at velocityxl.com
Sun Jul 29 07:53:11 CDT 2007

Here here.  As always, Andy, great job putting this together for us with
your usual meticulous attention to detail.  I know I had a great time
and can't wait until we get a chance to do it again.  Well done!

Since I'm close, let me suggest that we try to get a contingent to Rough
River <http://www.roughriver.org/index.html> the last weekend of
September.  If there's interest I'll set up a cooking detail, etc.

Brett