REFLECTOR: Floaters

Jim Agnew jim_agnew_2 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 28 14:51:02 CDT 2007

With only two bulkheads what is going to provide the fore-aft & crushing strength to prevent the strakes from collapsing???  Remember, they carry the spar load and the weight of anything on top of the strake.

James F. Agnew
Jim_Agnew_2 at Yahoo.Com
Tampa, FL
Velocity 173 Elite Aircraft Completed & Flying