REFLECTOR: Moral Dilemma - POH

jp211 at comcast.net jp211 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 19:41:08 CDT 2007

He took along enough fuel for the "planned flight" but he flew beyond that.  He said he would only be up 13 or so minutes....plus, he had no "plan B".
....it's coming up 10 years since he died Oct. 12th, 1997.  I think I still have all his records in vinyl.

Being an ATP with multiple aircraft listed I still believe all of you who list here have far greater experience than I in a Velocity and I could learn much from each one of you if we flew together.  Don't let your friends ego overwhelm his desire.  No moral dilemma....  don't be standing next to his grave thinking "if I only wish I'd ______ {fill in the blank}"  You will sleep better at night.  There are no second chances in much of aviation.

Respectfully,
JPB

From: "Ron Brown" <romott at roadrunner.com>