REFLECTOR: bubbles on my baffles

gattenby at tulsaconnect.com gattenby at tulsaconnect.com
Sun Jul 22 10:16:41 CDT 2007

Doug, I had a few bubbles too.
I elected to syringe fill them,
then as I cut / sanded them to fit...
Most of them were not on the final baffle anyway.

If I had it to do again, I'd install them 1st.
then fill the bubbles.

They probably don't need to be filled, But
It only takes a few min. and it will be one
less thing to second guess yourself on when you
do your 1st takeoff.

I know that this kind of thinking, slows down the
building,
and probable adds a few pound to the plane.

But to steal a line from Greg.
When I fly there will be "no worries mate".

Noel