REFLECTOR: Gear Pump and Gear Ctrl Circuit Breaker

Terry Miles terrence_miles at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:25:46 CDT 2007

Oh.  Hey thanks guys.  I will read the manual section again.  Like what you
said, Dave, in makes no sense to tie two CBs together.  I will read it
again.

Joe, I should have thought this thru rather than just ask away.  I was
thinking only control and not the indicator portion of all this.  Ron, it is
a simple fix on my part.  I just that I have to dig thru bundles and re-do a
few things.  While most of what I do will be on fuses, I do have CB for the
gear and few other big items.

I am going to separate them.  I have a hole and spare 5amp CB.

Thanks for your time, everybody.  Ron, I am around any old time and you are
always welcome.  I'll split the gas and buy you lunch to boot.  The wiring
is going OK.  Re-inventing the wheel maybe and some stuff, and learning not
to get to far ahead on any single element of the total process.  Some days
are fishing and tying.  Some days are paperwork and double checking install
manuals.  Some are doing endless terminating.  I schlep around 15 pounds of
install manuals.  Never leave home without them!!

If anybody need cigarette lighter receptacles I found some nice ones at West
Marine that take fast-ons and rated to 20 amps.  They take a 1.125 hole and
not too deep.

Terry