REFLECTOR: Aircraft leveling

Jorge Bujanda bujanda at dslextreme.com
Tue Jul 17 07:55:25 CDT 2007

Jim,
I am not flying yet but, considering that the cause is not apparent in the gear, I would
not fly it until figuring out the source.  Something gave way to cause what I believe to
be a significant change after the landing.   If the spar and wings became unleveled as a
whole (both sides), and that is probably your case, I would look further in the gear and
its structural points.  I would also run your question and final outcome through Velocity.
They may have additional knowledge and experience to share with you and as Velocity
owners, we want them to be the repository of information so that we all can tap into that
knowledge as needed.  My 2 cents.

Regards,
Jorge Bujanda
Velocity XL FG
Palmdale, CA
Website:  http://members.dslextreme.com/users/jbujanda/

"Make your best case... not the best case."
"Spare the noise... convince through silence."

  _____