REFLECTOR: Switch guards, switch locks, locking switches??

HYTEC45 at aol.com HYTEC45 at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 08:53:47 CDT 2007

In a message dated 7/14/2007 5:32:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
CBarber at texasattorney.net writes:

The  regular priced DPDT (for my contactors and injectors) seem to start at
close  to $60.00 a piece...a bit much for my police salary if other options
will  surfice.

What about your "shake down" account?  Really, I used the red flip  down
guarded military type switch for my gear (locked for down).  While  rather large,
the switch will never give you problems, especially with a  critical circuit.
Maybe you could place them together somewhat out of the  "eye candy" area of
the panel.
TEC