REFLECTOR: sanding the wings

Andy Millin amillin at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 16 08:57:04 CDT 2007

Hey Noel,

I remember asking Mark Machado the same question (I'm showing my building
age here)

As I remember, he said there weren't any considerations other than the
obvious.  If you fill then cut, you will get even surfaces.  It will
probably sand easier as one piece.  You might get lighter ailerons if you
fill and sand them separately.

You could do it either way and it should work.

Andy