REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 38, Issue 63

Christopher Barber CBarber at TexasAttorney.net
Sun Jul 15 09:20:14 CDT 2007

Only 2.5 years as a cop.  Before that I was a professional student/ and then
a lawyer for ten years in private/solo Estate Planning  practice.   But this
cop thing is waaaay fun.  I still practice some law, but the cop things is
something I have always wanted to do and I figured if I didn't do it now (in
my mid 40's, I never would).  My undergrad degree is in Criminal Justice,
but the year I graduated the City of Houston started a hire freeze which
lasted three years....so I continued in grad and then law school.  At the
time I wanted to work for the Houston Police Department, now, I am thrilled
to be working in the City of Bellaire (a city completely surrounded by
Houston, twice the fun, half the PITA).

I am leaning towards some sort of guard since, for some reason I really like
toggle switches.  But the investigation of majoring in minor things,
continues <g>

All the best,

Chris

Christopher Barber