REFLECTOR: Pressure testing oil cooling system

Scott Derrick scott at tnstaafl.net
Sat Jul 14 20:26:44 CDT 2007

I'm pressure testing my new oil lines and cooling system(two coolers).

I ran it up to 90 psi a couple of hours ago to help chase down any
leaks.   A friend of mine suggested 150 PSI  as a good final test
pressure.   Does that sound about right?

Scott

--

-
    I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it.

    Thomas Jefferson to Archibald Stuart, 1791. ME 8:276